Thursday 26 September 2013

Module 2 - Blogging and Twitter

Well, I am on my way. I found Module 2 to be really helpful and informative for me as I explored creating my own blog.  Although I hate to admit it, I am a serial Facebooker and have recently made a more conscious effort not to post about everything I do.  However, learning how to create my own blog has provided me with another avenue to share my thoughts, wonderings and ideas with those around me. I can also see it as structured way for students to share reflections on their learning and one that they will embrace.....so much more exciting than writing or typing up a word document.  
 I have had a twitter account for some time, and have never really understood how it works and watching the short tutorial gave me great insight.  I now understand how to use a hashtag !!!!
At this stage, I am not sure how or if I can use blogging or twitter with my students and in my teaching due to where my school is at on its ICT journey, but, it has certainly given me food for thought as to what the possibilities can be and I look forward to sharing what I have learnt with my fellow staff members back at CtP. 

Signing off on blog no. 2

Michelle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment